The College of Business and Economics Sustainability Report is, once again, researched, written and produced by graduate and undergraduate students. The report on the economic, social and environmental material issues impacting the College of Business and Economics is presented via infographics, videos and an executive summary found on the Responsible Business Initiative website here.
- COBE Home
- About COBE
- COBE Admissions
- Executive Education
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Programs Overview
- Career Track MBA: Full-time Program
- Professional MBA: Part-time Program
- Concurrent JD and MBA
- Online MBA Program
- Master of Accountancy (MSA)
- Online Master of Accountancy
- Master of Accountancy-Tax (MSAT)
- Concurrent JD and MSAT
- Master of Economics
- Master of Science in Economics
- Graduate Student Organization Net Impact
- Undergraduate Programs and Departments
- COBE Advising Services
- COBE Career Services
- Student Resources
- Faculty Research and News
- Centers and Business Assistance
- Contact Us
- Accredited since 1979, we are among the best business schools in the world.
- COBE became a PRME signatory in 2016.
- COBE can help your business.
- Home / 2nd Annual Sustainability Report
2nd Annual Sustainability Report
College of Business and Economics | firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 426-1125 | Micron Business and Economics Building Room 3131