If you haven’t yet set up your myBoiseState student account, please see Setting up your myBoiseState Account and complete any required steps (such as New Student Orientation) before continuing.
1. Visit your myBoiseState account and enter your username and password and select Sign In.
2. Once logged in to your account, select Student View to access additional account information.
3. From the Student View screen, select Student Center from the menu options.
4. Select Student Homepage from the Student Administration view.
5. To begin searching for courses, select Class Search Enrollment.
6. Select Class Search and Enroll menu option.
7. Search for classes. Enter specific keyword(s) for immediate retrieval of courses. When searching for classes we suggest searching by the course title how or course number how it appears in the catalog (e.g. ACCT 205 or BUS 101). Continue to the next step by selecting the course from the available list by clicking on the course.
8. The list of search results contains brief information about each section. We highly recommend you Select the individual section to view more detailed information about the class. You also Register for the class by clicking on the course.
9. Confirm you want to add a class and then select Next.
10. Review your class preferences (waitlist, permission number, and grading basis) and click Accept when you are ready to proceed.
11. Select Enroll or Add to Shopping Cart then select Next to continue.
12. Confirm the class and click Submit to complete the enrollment process.
13. To confirm you have been enrolled, you will see a green checkmark indicating you have successfully enrolled and the class has been added to your schedule.
Please make sure to review the Academic Calendar for important registration dates and deadlines. If you have additional questions about registering for courses please feel free to reach out to the Office of the Registrar or contact COBE Advising Services directly.