Who should apply:
- COBE bachelor of business administration (BBA) majors who meet the requirements listed below
- Business minors (other than general business minor) who meet the requirements listed below
- Second degree seeking students working on a BBA degree from COBE who meet the requirements listed below
Who should not apply:
- ECON BA majors
- ECON secondary education Majors
- Non-business majors
- General business minors: There are enough “Open Courses” for students to complete a GEN BUS minor without applying to COBE.
Admission Criteria and Requirements:
- Admission to Boise State University
- $25 non-refundable processing fee
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA or COBE Gateway GPA of 2.5 (for catalogs 12-13 through 16-17)
- Completion of all “Gateway Courses” with a grade of C- or higher
- Students will apply in the semester they are finishing the gateway courses
- Students finishing gateway courses in the summer will apply the spring before
- 30 Cumulative Cr.
How does the admissions process benefit COBE students:
- Better prepares students for business topics discussed at the upper-division level
- Allows for more available seating in the 300 and 400-level business courses for COBE students
- Facilitates classroom discussion
- Enhances student group projects
Please be aware that all official communication between COBE students and the COBE Admission’s Committee will take place through each student’s personal BroncoMail email account.