NEW Advising Appointment Request!
Need to make an advising appointment? Use our new electronic request link!
NEW Permission Number Request!
Please note that conditional permission numbers must be verified before the start of a course. Not all requests will result in the issuing of a permission number. Please see the catalog for enrollment requirements and prerequisite information.
Advising Services and Career Services now have two separate locations to expand and provide students the most comprehensive support possible.
While both Advising and Career Services will remain located in the Micron Business and Economics building (located on the corner of Capital and University) Advising Services has moved to suite 1213 while Career Services will remain in suite 1120.
Advising Services: 426-3859
- Semester course planning
- Graduation plans/Finish in 4
- Business minor requirements/questions
- COBE application process
- Financial Aid appeals
- Early Reinstatement
- General Advising Questions
- Advising Hold Release for Registration
Career Services: 426-3862
- Career Planning and Preparation
- Internship Search
- Resume/Cover Letter Reviews
- Resume Referral Program
- Mock Interviews
- Career Portfolio Development
- LinkedIn Profile Consultation
- Networking, Personal Branding and More
COBE department contact info:
- Accounting: Internal Audit
- Business Economics
- Economics BA
- Economics Quantitative Emphasis
Info Tech and Supply Chain Management: 208-426-1181
- Information Technology Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business and Economic Analytics
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- International Business