Patrick Delana, PhD
Patrick Delana is a lecturer of business communication, He has taught in the BUSCOM program since 1996 and joined the faculty full-time in 2005. He also provides presentation coaching services in the Executive MBA program. Prior to joining the faculty full-time, Delana worked for POPULUS, a marketing research firm that served national clients including The Corporate Executive Board, Darden restaurants and Motorola. He has provided consulting and copy-writing services to Washington Group International, Hewlett Packard, Cooper Norman CPAs, Syringa Networks and and Temel, Inc/ZETA Interactive.
- Ph.D. History/European Studies (1985), Claremont Graduate School, Claremont, California
- B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies (1977), The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- ASBSU “Distinguished Professor” (2006)
- NEH Research Fellowship: University of Chicago (1991)
- Merit Teaching Citation: Millsaps College (1989)
- Claremont University Fellowship (1977-1982)
Current Courses: Spring 2018
|Course||Room & Times|
|BUSCOM 201-4: Business Communication|
"Monday Wednesday 12:00PM-1:15PM - MBEB2301"