John Wee is a lecturer of Information Technology Management at Boise State University. Before coming to Boise State, he had 12+ years of AACSB accredited college academia teaching and industry consulting experience. His teaching interests and competencies include: System Analysis & Design, Computer Network Engineering & Design, Project Management and Leadership, Research, Documentation & Data Management, System Development Life Cycle, Business-Technology Integration, Business Process Reengineering, Strategic Business Planning & Initiatives, Communication & Presentation Skills, Conceptual & Creative Design, Business Technology, Systems Hardware, and Software & Networking.
- - M.S. Central Michigan University, Master of Science Information Systems, 2001
- - B.A Wichita State University, International Business (Economics minor), 1999
- - System Analysis & Design (C# & UML)
- - Applied System Analysis & Design ( C#, UML & MS Project, Major Capstone Course)
- - Computer Networking & Data Communication (Microsoft Networking Environment)
- - Decision Support Systems
- - Management Information Systems II
- - Business Application Programming I & II (Beginning & Advanced Visual Basic.NET)
- - Web Application Programming (ASP.NET)
- - (Winner Best Research Paper 23rd Annual International Academy of Business Disciplines Conference, New Orleans LA April 7-9, 2011). Aiken, M., Wee, J., & Vanjani, M. (2011). A Web-Based Multilingual Meeting System: Breaking the Language Barrier. Business Research Yearbook, 18 (1), 71-76.
- - Aiken, M., Park, M., Lindblom, T., & Wee, J. (2011). Multilingual Group Support System Comprehension Sufficiency. International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education., 4 (2), 146-162.
- - Aiken, M., Ghosh, K., Wee, J., & Vanjani, M. (2009). An Evaluation of Online Spanish and German Translation Accuracy. Communications of the International Information Management Association, 9 (4), 67-84.