Angeli Weller has been a passionate advocate for innovation, integrity, and inclusion in business and the capital markets through her roles in the private sector, as a business owner and as an international scholar. Currently she researches, writes and consults on compelling business ethics and responsibility issues and the business innovations that can result from them. She is the former director of ethics at KPMG, where she served as a company-wide resource on integrity and corporate responsibility and the founder of Earthpaw, a for-profit company turned social venture that now funds innovative and sustainable solutions to animal welfare concerns. Angeli has a PhD from Copenhagen Business School, where she was a Fellow with the Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility. Angeli also holds a BA with honors in International Relations from Mount Holyoke College and an MBA from Cambridge University, where she was a Gates Scholar.
Angeli serves on the board of directors for Saint Alphonsus Hospital Foundation and Lee Pesky Learning Center Endowment and is on the board of advisors for GoodWell and Boise State Honors College.
- PhD, Copenhagen Business School, Center for Corporate Social Responsibility
- MBA, Cambridge University, Judge Business School, Gates Scholar
- AB, Mount Holyoke College, International Relations Cum Laude
- Aligning Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Practices. (2017) Business & Society
- Professional Associations as Communities of Practice: Exploring the Boundaries between Ethics and Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility. (2017) Business and Society Review
- Aligning Responsible Business Practices: A Case Study. (2017) Business Ethics: A European Perspective
- The New Rascals? Forming Multi-Sector Learning Gangs. (2014) Organizational Dynamics (w/ NK Napier & L Clark-Santos)