We have trained well over 150 individuals and conduced over 20 improvement projects since the initiative’s inception in mid-2015, including:
- Designed and implemented new transfer credit academic adjustment process in the College of Health Sciences. Eliminated 3,200 signatures per semester.
- Defined and streamlined Extended Studies’ online program recruiting process enabling each recruiter to redirect 11 hours per week from non-value adding task to sales and student success.
- Designed and implemented the process for receiving and disseminating vendor testing protocols in the University Testing Center. Increased first-time yield rate and freed up 120 hours per semester of Project Specialists’ time.
- Designed and implemented a faculty evaluation process in the College of Business and Economics (working with department chairs and deans). Replaced a plethora of ad hoc processes with a single well-defined process that is repeated from year to year, eliminating the need to perpetually re-invent the wheel.
- Designed & implemented standard insurance billing processes for the University Health Clinic. Increased payments processed per hour by 40 percent.