We have trained well over 150 individuals and conduced over 20 improvement projects since the initiative’s inception in mid-2015, including:
- Designed and implemented new transfer credit academic adjustment process in the College of Health Sciences. Eliminated 3,200 signatures per semester.
- Defined and streamlined Extended Studies’ online program recruiting process enabling each recruiter to redirect 11 hours per week from non-value adding task to sales and student success.
- Designed and implemented process for receiving and disseminating vendor testing protocolsin the University Testing Center. Increased first time yield rate and freed up 120 hours per semester of Project Specialists’ time.
- Designed and implemented a faculty evaluation process in the College of Business and Economics (working with department chairs and deans). Replaced a plethora of ad hoc processes with a single well-defined process that is repeated from year to year, eliminating the need to perpetually re-invent the wheel.
- Designed & implemented standard insurance billing processes for University Health Clinic. Increased payments processed per hour by 40 percent.