Boise State’s Professional MBA is specifically designed for those looking to advance beyond their current managerial position.
Start in the fall with a sensibly-paced, cohort-based program and earn your MBA while working. Hone your skills in project management, teamwork, and overall business management.
Gain the depth of knowledge required for success in an increasingly complex global work environment. Our high-value program will provide a rapid return on your investment.
A typical Professional MBA candidate will:
- Be an early- to mid-career professional who values a high-quality program of study but who needs to keep working while pursuing an MBA degree.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or better.
- Achieve a minimum score of 500 on the GMAT or 147/148 on the GRE. **May be waived for applicants with three years of significant management experience and 3.0 GPA in last 60 credits.
- Have at least two years of management experience where you have already been making significant business decisions.