- All OMBA students are responsible for registering for classes prior to the first day of the session. Early registration is encouraged to ensure you are ready to begin classes. You may register anytime after registration opens.
- Registration opens approximately three months prior to the start of each semester:
- Summer 2018: Registration open now (opened February 20, 2018)
- Fall 2018: Registration open now (opened April 2, 2018)
- Spring 2019: Registration opens October 22, 2018
- Summer 2019: Registration opens February 19, 2019
- It is strongly recommended that students register as early as possible and enroll in classes for the entire semester (both sessions) at once.
- Classes availability differs each semester. Review the Class Schedule for more information.
At My.BoiseState.edu, login and select “Student View”
Under Services, select “Student Center”
- Financial Services Agreement – must be completed by every student each semester to acknowledge payment responsibility. Instructions to complete are available.
- Holds for past-due payments – fees must be paid in full before enrolling for future semesters.
Tip:OMBA classes are comprised of two sessions per semester (ex: Spring Session 1, Spring Session 2). We recommend enrolling in both sessions at the same time.
Tip:All OMBA class will be available by searching Subject: ‘Business MBA’
Tip:BUSMBA 500 and 501 are required for all new students to be taken together. BUSMBA 555 is the final capstone course, available for enrollment after all other courses are complete.
Tips:If you are receiving an OMBA scholarship, the deduction from tuition is manual and will be reflected within 1-2 weeks.
Visit the Student Financial Services website for more payment information.
Financial Aid for Online MBA students is typically awarded 1-2 weeks after enrolling in classes. Make certain you follow next steps.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 855-290-3840 or 208-426-3116 for assistance.