The goal of the Department of Marketing is to prepare graduates to identify opportunities, assess risk relative to returns and gather the resources necessary to capitalize on opportunities.
- Marketing BBA
- Marketing Minor
We prepare students for marketing careers or for graduate school through the development of marketing skills. Particular emphasis is given to pragmatic applications of current marketing concepts such as segmentation and customer behavior. Basic marketing competencies such as business-to-business professional selling skills and marketing plan creation techniques are developed. Internships provide additional practical application experience. As a result, graduates are able to apply marketing concepts to a variety of situations in a rapidly changing global environment.
Academic Advising and Success Resources
- Get help with course selection, scheduling and COBE admission procedures through COBE Advising Services.
- List of non-marketing courses approved as marketing electives for the 2012-13 catalog and later.
- It is never too early to plan your career — COBE Career Services can help.
- Boise State workshops for academic success
- Boise State academic coaching — one-on-one meetings to improve study skills and habits