The International Business Program prepares student to meet the increasing demand for graduates who are quipped to compete in the global economy.
The International Business Programs provides:
- An AACSB-accredited bachelor of business administration degree
- A multi-dimensional business curriculum with an international emphasis
- The opportunity to learn a foreign language
- Added career value through specialization in a variety of fields from marketing to sustainability, Japanese studies to entrepreneurship management
- Exposure to international trade and business development through internships, student organized trips and study abroad opportunities
- Campus involvement through the student-run International Business Organization
- A network of IB alumni and trade professionals
- Mentorships with IB Advisory Board members
- One-on-one degree planning and career advising
The International Business Minor requires 21 credits – INTBUS 220 GO Global and COBE and other upper division courses.
- Get help with deciding on a degree/major, course planning and semester schedules through COBE Advising Services.