The International Business Program prepares student to meet the increasing demand for graduates who are quipped to compete in the global economy.
International Business BBA Requirements (this link takes you to the Office of the Registrar site).
The International Business Programs provides:
- An AACSB-accredited bachelor of business administration degree
- A multi-dimensional business curriculum with an international emphasis
- The opportunity to learn a foreign language
- Added career value through specialization in a variety of fields from marketing to sustainability, Japanese studies to entrepreneurship management
- Exposure to international trade and business development through internships, student organized trips and study abroad opportunities
- Campus involvement through the student-run International Business Organization
- A network of IB alumni and trade professionals
- Mentorships with IB Advisory Board members
- One-on-one degree planning and career advising
The International Business Minor requires 21 credits – INTBUS 220 GO Global and COBE and other upper division courses.
- Get help with deciding on a degree/major, course planning and semester schedules through COBE Advising Services.