The International Business Organization (IBO), a historically strong student group on campus, has grown in size and mission. In the past few years, IBO students have secured funding to bring speakers to campus and have organized international learning trips and IBO members received high honors at the Frank Church International Economic Summit.
If you are interested in applying your learning beyond the classroom, IBO provides a great opportunity for students to connect with others who are interested in international business networking and career development.
Objectives of IBO
- Connect education to Idaho’s global business community
- Familiarize IBO members with national corporations in Idaho
- Focus service projects toward the international community
- Host monthly meetings and one business tour/speaker per semester
- Create networking and job opportunities for the future
- Educate students about expectations in the world of international business
- Develop social bonds that help you through school and life
- Assist students in discovering career paths suitable to their IB area of emphasis
- Coordinate IBO-sponsored social activities
- Foster a desire for life-long learning about international issues