The Department of Finance awards scholarships to finance majors every year. To be considered for finance scholarships you must complete Boise State University’s scholarship application by the spring deadline. A scholarship committee will review the applications in April. Don’t assume that you won’t qualify for a scholarship. If you meet the minimum requirements, submit an application!
The College of Business and Economics also awards scholarships each year. You can apply for both department and college level scholarships by completing the same application. If you have questions about finance scholarships, please contact our department’s scholarship committee member, Dr. Garrett McBrayer. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Who may apply:
- All full-time undergraduate finance majors (undergraduate = 12 credits or more).
- The committee gives preference to students who will be juniors or seniors for the coming school year and have a overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You will be notified of any awards by email in mid- to late April. Check your myBoiseState student account for awards.
- Some scholarships are awarded based on financial need. For need-based scholarships you must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
When to apply:
Complete the Boise State scholarship application on or before:
- February 15 for all students (new, continuing, transfer and grad students)