The Office of Executive Education works with you to create training programs that fit your needs. With our broad range of faculty expertise, virtually any business problem can be tackled. For illustration, we list just a few recent programs:
- Problem: Multinational company faced marketing inefficiencies as a result of their acquisition history.
- Solution: Provided global brand portfolio analysis.
- Outcome: Operating costs reduced by 30% annually after implementing new brand strategy.
- Problem: High-tech start-up with only technical staff lacked sales expertise.
- Solution: Created customized business-to-business professional sales program for technical staff.
- Outcome: Annual sales grew to $20 M in only four years. Subsequently sold firm to Fortune 50 Company for substantial profit.
- Problem: Wood industry firm suffered from inefficient manufacturing practices.
- Solution: Lean manufacturing project devised and implemented.
- Outcome: Trimmed $500,000 annually from Cost-of-Goods Sold.
- Problem: Banking association wanted to offer seminars to local members without paying the high fees charged by out-of-area experts to conduct such programs.
- Solution: Created customized financial analysis programs to satisfy association membership needs.
- Outcome: Attendance soared and association realized profit on the seminars due to increased attendance. Seminars now offered on regular quarterly basis.
For help with your challenges, contact Dave Knipping at (208) 426-4034 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .