The Boise State Executive MBA Program is challenging and admission is selective. Our Admissions Committee makes every effort to develop a class of highly qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. All participants contribute as well as gain from the educational experience. Participants are selected based upon all admission materials submitted.
Individuals likely to be admitted to the program will have:
- At least six years of managerial experience and twelve years of overall professional experience with steady career progression and current employment in middle to upper management.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US college or university, or equivalent degree from a non-US institution. (Required)
- Potential for professional growth.
- Leadership aptitude
- Quantitative ability
- Familiarity with current desktop software
- A willingness to make a 21-month commitment to the program.