Your Experience Matters. Applicants are reviewed based on their experience. Admittance to the program is based upon your work history and ability to succeed rather than how well you score on a standardized test.
No Application Deadlines. Applicants are admitted on an on-going basis until the maximum cohort size of 30 has been reached. A new cohort will begin each fall. Interested persons are encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible.
Possible GMAT Waiver. The GMAT requirement can be waived based on experience level and undergraduate achievement.
Below are the forms and documents you will need to apply to the Boise State University Executive MBA Program. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 208-426-4034 if we may assist in any way.
- Application Form (MS Word-editable)
- Recommendation Form (MS Word-editable) – Recommendation forms: 3 Minimum
- Official Transcripts from ALL undergraduate and graduate coursework whether or not a degree was granted. Please mail or email transcripts to the address below.
- Current Resume (or description of management career as part of application form)
- Letter from your employer indicating the company’s support of the time commitment and the extent of your company’s financial commitment | Example Here
- Non-refundable application fee of $65, payable to Boise State University
Download the Application Checklist to review all the documents needed in the package.
Please mail completed application package to:
Director, Executive MBA Program
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, MBEB 4101
Boise, ID 83725-1600
After receiving your complete set of application materials, the Executive MBA office will contact you to schedule an admissions interview. Following the interview, the Executive MBA Admissions Committee will review your complete package and determine the status of your admission.