Fall 2018 Application DeadlineIf you are interested in applying for the upcoming Fall 2018 program, you must turn in all of your application materials by Monday, July 16, 2018.
Your Experience Matters. Applicants are reviewed based on their experience. Admittance to the program is based upon your work history and ability to succeed rather than how well you score on a standardized test.
No Application Deadlines. Applicants are admitted on an on-going basis until the maximum cohort size of 30 has been reached. A new cohort will begin each fall. Interested persons are encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as possible.
No GMAT. Applicants provide a set of application materials and interview with one of the members of the council committee. The application checklist provides a handy tool to be certain your written application materials are complete. Under special circumstances, GMAT scores may be required, but students will be informed if required.
Below are the forms and documents you will need to apply to the Boise State University Executive MBA Program. We appreciate your interest in our Executive MBA Program and hope you will contact us at email@example.com or call 208-426-4034 if we may assist in any way.
- Application Form (MS Word-editable)
- Recommendation Form (MS Word-editable) – Recommendation forms: 3 Minimum
- Official Transcripts from ALL undergraduate and graduate coursework whether or not a degree was granted. Please mail or email transcripts to the address below.
- Current Resume (or description of management career as part of application form)
- Letter from your employer indicating the company’s support of the time commitment and the extent of your company’s financial commitment | Example Here
- Non-refundable application fee of $65, payable to Boise State University
Download the Application Checklist to review all the documents needed in the package.
Please mail completed application package to:
Director, Executive MBA Program
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, MBEB 4101
Boise, ID 83725-1600
After receiving your complete set of written application materials, the EMBA director will contact you to schedule a personal interview. Following the interview, the Executive MBA Faculty Admissions Committee will review your complete package and determine the status of your application.