- Career Track MBA Teams Tackle World Energy Issues in Hult Prize Competition
Read more about the Hult Prize Competition
- Taylor Reed, Career Track MBA Alum, Recognized at United Nations-Supported Global Forum
Read more about Taylor Reed's UN Recognition
- Two CareerTrack MBA Teams Will Compete in Hult Prize Regional Final
Read more about their Hult Prize business ideas.
- Career Track MBA Team Presents at HP Before Trip to Shanghai for World-Wide Competition
Read more about the team's presentation.
- Taking Applications for Fall 2018. Apply Now!
Learn how to apply for the Career Track MBA program.
We have room for 53 students this fall, will you be one of them?
Are you a smart, highly motivated person who could really go somewhere if you had a little business training? Boise State’s Career Track MBA program can open doors and create opportunities you may have never considered.
No business education and no work experience required. That’s our job!
Our MBA students complete internships and projects for real companies while in our program. You’ll graduate with experience on your resume and business knowledge that employers value.
This new Boise State MBA program is ideal for:
- Early career professionals
- Recent college graduates
- Non-business majors (such as liberal arts, social sciences, engineering, arts and sciences)
- Students with no work experience or little work experience
- Highly motivated students looking to fast track their careers
“Fast Track” application option (no GMAT or GRE required) for recent graduates with a high GPA.