COBE Career Services strives to be accessible in multiple appointment modes – in-person, phone, or video chat. We offer these modes to help accommodate your schedule and needs.
Most appointments last 30 minutes. If you require more time, feel free to schedule a follow-up appointment or ask for a longer amount of time in your appointment request.
How to Schedule
To schedule a career advising appointment you can call us at (208) 426-3862 or email email@example.com. We will respond to you within 1 business day.
In your phone message or email, be sure to include the following:
- Name or Student ID
- Major or Relevant Program
- Class standing – freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, grad, alumnus, etc.
- Reason for appointment – resume review, career planning, internship/job search, mock interview, etc.
- Days and times that work best for your schedule – we’re open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointment mode – in-person, phone, or video chat
You can also stop by our office to schedule an appointment. We’re located in the Micron Business and Economics Building, 1st floor, suite 1120.
Walk-in hours are great for on-the-spot help. During walk-in hours you can get your resume reviewed, cover letter outlined, job application documents proof-read, etc. No appointments necessary, but please arrive on the hour or half-hour and check-in with the front desk.