College of Business and Economics (COBE) Career Services offerings are a unique blend of networking events, internship opportunities and career-focused learning. COBE Career Services is a distinctive, business-focused career center. We are successful at motivating students to engage in their education and career development early in their program. Career Services provides assistance with jobs skills and professionalism, taught through a series of workshops, panel discussions, internship opportunities and networking events. We spark connections between students, employers and organizations.
Advising Services and Career Services now have two separate locations. We have expanded the services we provide to give students the most comprehensive support possible.
Both services are located in the Micron Business and Economics Building (on the corner of Capital Blvd. and University Drive).
- Career Services is located in suite 1120
- Advising Services is located in suite 1213
Career Services: 426-3862
- Career Planning and Preparation
- Internship Search
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Resume Referral Program
- Mock Interviews
- Career Portfolio Development
- LinkedIn Profile Consultation
- Networking, Personal Branding and More