What is COBE Career Services
College of Business and Economics (COBE) Career Services is not your ordinary career center! We are business focused and student centered. Our team creates connections between students and business employers. We do this by offering a blend of networking events, workshops, panel discussions, and internship opportunities.
We want you to engage in your career development early and often. No matter what step of your career path you may be on, our team can help with a variety of career advising topics listed below. All business-minded students and alumni are welcome at COBE Career Services.
- Career planning and preparation
- Internship and job searches
- Resume and cover letter review
- Employer recruiting
- Mock interviews
- Career portfolio development
- LinkedIn profile consultation
- Personal/professional branding
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Resume referral program
- Professional events and workshops
- And so much more!
Where to Find Us
COBE Career Services is located on the 1st floor of the Micron Business and Economics building, suite 1120. You can access our office Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit us in MBEB 1120 | Call (208) 426-3862 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org