$129,355 Raised for COBE Students and Programs
The final count is in and Boise State’s first ever Bronco Giving Day was a great success with COBE raising more than any other unit with a combined total of $129,355! Gifts ranged from $5.00 to over $50,000 with 60 unique donors, many of them first-time givers to Boise State. A special thanks goes to those (listed below) who contributed challenge gifts to build the day’s excitement. A VERY special thanks to Tim Schlindwein for making a transformational gift to his student-managed investment fund that will support experiential learning, technology resources and student scholarships in the finance program. We look forward to next year and thank you all for your support of COBE!
- $60,000 to the Schlindwein Student Investment Fund by COBE Advisory Council Member, Tim Schlindwein
- $500 to the Dean Pat and Kathy Shannon Scholarship and the Schlindwein Fund by former COBE Dean, Pat Shannon
- $500 to the Current Use Accounting Scholarship by KPMG Partner, Travis Jensen
- $500 to the Current Use Accounting Scholarship by Department of Accountancy Chair, Troy Hyatt
- $500 to the Ellis Lamborn Economics Scholarship by Department of Economics Chair, Chris Loucks
- $1,000 to the COBE Current Use Scholarship Fund by COBE Dean, Mark Bannister