Experience the World of Angel Investing and Entrepreneurship
- Learn about the status of angel investing in Idaho.
- Learn how companies raise money.
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors.
- Watch local entrepreneurs pitch their businesses.
Students are invited to attend this 1/2-day workshop and live pitch event at no cost.
Friday, September 29
Skaggs Hall of Learning (Room 1301)
Micron Business and Economics Building
12:15-2:30 p.m. – Keynote speakers
- Jerry Vance, CEO, Preferred CFO
- Cord Christensen, CEO, Pet IQ
- Dan North, Chief Economist, Euhler Hermes
2:30 p.m. – Live Pitch Event
Entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to a panel of investors in hopes of taking their businesses to the next level.