What is Beta Alpha Psi?
Beta Alpha Psi is a National organization for accounting, finance and information technology students.
Why Beta Alpha Psi?
Beta Alpha Psi provides an inclusive environment to foster member development while being engaged and active leaders that impact the community.
Develop and Challenge Yourself:
Do you know?
- Public vs. Corporate Accounting
- Nonprofit and Governmental Accounting
- Tax vs. Audit
- CPA License
- Recruiting Season
- COBE – Paths for Accounting Students
- How many credits you need
- Professional Reputation
Beta Alpha Psi is a resource to help to answer those questions and facilitate the transition from student to professional.
Achieving Our Goals
- Weekly meetings
- Network with professionals, faculty, and alumni
- Meaningful projects
- Host several events
- Service activities
- Leadership initiatives
- Mentor programs
- Fundraisers for scholarships
- Regional conferences
- Insight into the accounting profession
- More than a resume builder
- Communication skills
- 300 level accounting, finance, or ITM class
- 3.0 GPA (or higher)
- Attend 80% of meetings/ events
- 6 hours of service
- $95 for new members, $35 for returning members
National website: https://www.bap.org/