Dick Bradshaw, CIA
Dick began his career as an Internal Auditor at Boise Cascade in 2006 as Audit Manager responsible for managing internal audit activities, which includes developing and implementing a risk based audit plan and providing support for high impact finance and operation projects resulting in improved process and control, reduced cost, enhanced revenue, and strengthened fraud prevention. Prior to his work as an internal auditor, Dick provided professional contract services for five years as an Associate for Resources Global Professionals. His expertise included financial analysis, accounting, business planning, and Sarbanes-Oxley implementation for several national and multi-national clients in various industries, including Boise Cascade. Prior to this he was with Micron Electronics for five years, where his responsibilities included sales forecasting and managing customization operations for PC, notebook and server sales. Before this, his experience also included working with American Express for 15 years, where he managed budgeting, business planning, forecasting, financial analysis, and operations planning activities for Travelers Cheque Operations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Serve on Boise State University (BSU) Accountancy Advisory Council
• Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Serve on the Boise Chapter’s Board of Governors
• Treasure Valley CFO Forum
• Dick received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Utah and his MBA from University of Phoenix.
• Dick enjoys activities with his wife and traveling to visit family. His 6 children and 15 grandchildren are spread across the country; San Diego, Houston, Quantico, Salt Lake City, and Toronto Canada. He also enjoys camping, hiking, hunting, skiing, and golfing.