is to be a collaborative, engaged and dynamic community of learners. We inspire our students and colleagues to achieve their full potential by creating and sharing relevant knowledge, skills and experiences for the benefit of local and global communities.
- Relevance – We address important business and societal issues by being effective, innovative and risk-tolerant. Our effectiveness is based on rigorous teaching and research, and a commitment to lifelong learning and community engagement.
- Respect – We strive to be an inclusive, collegial community that values all forms of diversity. We are committed to integrity and ethical behavior in all that we do.
- Responsibility – We foster an environment that empowers students, staff and faculty. We are dedicated to accountability, transparency and fairness.
Our CORe Culture:
The intent of our CORe Culture is to focus our individual and collective behaviors to manifest our core values. Behaviors are organized by these elements:
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Opportunity, innovation and long-term focus
- Respect, trust and civility
Learn more about the COBE CORe Culture values here (opens in a new tab).
Our Strategic Goals:
- Improving student and program value
- Developing relevant thought leadership
- Creating a workplace of choice
- Financial sustainability