Net Impact BSU, is an affiliate of an international organization consisting of undergraduate, graduate, and professional level clubs throughout the world. Net Impact BSU will be hosting at least 6 events this school year designed to allow networking with and learning from local business leaders who excel in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, or ethics.
What is Net Impact?
- A network of more than 20,000 new generation leaders committed to using the power of business to improve the world
- A membership organization that brings MBAs, graduate students, a select group of undergraduate students, and young professionals together to network, learn and take action on socially-responsible business issues
- An organization that educates, equips and inspires members to use their business skills for social impact
- An organization comprised of a central office (Net Impact Central) and over 260 Net Impact chapters led by volunteers that work locally to carry out the Net Impact mission
Why join Net Impact?
- Invest in a movement to shape the future of business and society
- Network with more than 20,000 like-minded new generation leaders in-person and online
- Access career resources and hundreds of job postings exclusive to Net Impact members
- Build relationships with Net Impact members through your local chapter
- Attend local and global events such as conferences, speaker series, career panels and social activities
- Stay on top of relevant news and trends related to socially responsible business through Net Impact e-publications
- Get involved in your community through our Nonprofit Capacity Building programs