Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Current Boise State MBA students or recent Boise State MBA graduates – within the last three years
- History of exceptional academic performance - 3.5 GPA minimum
- Commitment to attend each session – group meetings (one Saturday each month, September through May, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Willingness to pledge confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to bring perspective and ideas to the seminar that will benefit everyone
To be considered for this program please submit the following by Monday, June 13, 2011.
- Resume – with a summary cover letter
- Two reference letters – must be sent directly from the recommender or sealed with the recommender’s signature across the seal
- Application (Honors Track Application 2011-12)
Interviews may be conducted with the top candidates. Selected participants will be notified by email no later than Wednesday, June 15, 2011.
- Full payment ($900) due by Monday, August 1, 2011.
- Make payable to: MBA Honors Track
- Mail to:
Program Administrator and Academic Advisor
Business Graduate Studies
Boise State University
1910 University Dr MS 1600
Boise, ID 83725-1600