New Transfer Students
Call the College of Business and Economics Student Services Center for an advising appointment at 208-426-3859 or toll free 1-800-824-7017 ext: 63859
Juniors (58 credit hours completed)
Transfer Students who have already met with Student Services
If you do not know who your major advisor is:
- Check BroncoWeb to see if you have been assigned an advisor in your major field.
- Check your BroncoMail account to see if you have received an e-mail from the Department of Marketing and Finance assigning you an advisor and giving important information about advising.
- If you have not received an e-mail assigning you an advisor and an advisor in your major field is not listed on BroncoWeb, please contact the Department of Marketing and Finance for an advisor assignment. Use the Contact Us link on the navigation bar on the left side of this page.
Advisors in the Department of Marketing and Finance are:
Scott Roark (new fall 2010)
Doug Lincoln, Dept. Chair
Always take these materials to your advising appointments:
- degree checklist
(that you have been following since you started your
major; mark the classes you have completed)
- unofficial transcript(printed from BroncoWeb)
- Academic Requirements list
(also called Academic Advisement Report—
printed from BroncoWeb)
- rough draft of your class schedule for the next semester
(for registration advising)
Current checklists are on the Registrar’s Web site (http://http://registrar.boisestate.edu/checksheets/index.shtml).
If you need a copy of a checklist for a catalog year prior to the current academic year, go to the Registrar’s Web site or see Sue in B-306.
For more Advising information: Go to Student Services Center, College of Business and Economics