Welcome from the Chair
The Department of Management had many successes in the past years to help students, clients, and Idaho by:
- Hosting the most majors (984) in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State. Our General Business, Entrepreneurship Management, and Human Resource Management degree programs are in compliance with AACSB accreditation standards.
- Having our Human Resource Management Major aligned with the Society of Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
- Serving over 500 clients in providing free business plan, compensation, and employee handbook consulting through the Idaho Small Business Development Center and other organizations.
- Ramping up publications with specializations in international entrepreneurship, technology transfer, location monitoring, exporting challenges, integrity testing, and ethics.
- Posting numerous internships in the Boise area and beyond.
We hope that your experiences with the department’s courses and programs are challenging and rewarding.
My personal wishes for your success,
Chair, Department of Management