Assistant Professor in Organization Behavior and Business Strategy
Department of Management
Boise State University, powered by creativity and innovation, stands uniquely positioned in the Northwest as a metropolitan research university of distinction. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Organization Behavior and Business Strategy starting Fall semester 2014.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Teach three Masters in Business Administration classes each fall and spring semester in organization behavior, business strategy, or related courses. Comparable undergraduate courses also are possible.
· Annually participate in at least two university-related committees.
· Publish refereed journal articles in organization behavior or business strategy.
At a minimum you should have:
· A Ph.D. Degree in a field related to organization behavior or business strategy.
· One year business experience.
Preferentially, you will have:
· Teaching experience in fields related to organization behavior or business strategy.
· Refereed journal publications in fields related to organization behavior or business strategy.
Salary and benefits: $105,000 per fiscal year, plus an excellent benefits package, for more information visit: http://hrs.boisestate.edu/careers/benefits/.
If this sounds like the job for you: Please submit a cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for this position. Attach a resume or CV that includes employment history (including dates of employment) and three professional references with contact information. Required documents should be emailed to email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin on February 15th, 2014 and continue until position is filled.