The College of Business and Economics and our sponsors invite students to meet top business and community leaders at the Lessons from Alumni Kick-Off Breakfast. Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students with a 2.8 GPA or higher who desire to enhance their career development are invited to register and attend.
WHEN: Monday, September 24, 7:30 a.m.
- Students must register to attend. Additional information (including location) will be sent upon registration.
- This event is free for students.
- Local business sponsor seats for student attendance.
- Limited capacity, register early to ensure your space.
- Professional dress is required.