COBE students are invited to attend our classroom panel sessions. Members of the business community will be visiting specific classes September 23-26 to share their experiences and answer student questions. All sessions will be held in the Micron Business and Economics Building (MBEB). Registration is not required for classroom panel sessions.
Please check back as speakers will be added over the next couple of weeks.
List of classes and speakers:
(Click on speakers names to view photo and additional information)
Monday, September 23
- 12:00-1:15pm: MKTG 407 Marketing Communication- room 4001
- 12:00-1:15pm: SCM 416 Procurement, Logistics &Supply Chain Integration- room 1107
- 1:50-3:30pm: MBA 502 Fundamentals of Marketing- 1110
Tuesday, September 24
- 9:00-10:15am: BUSSTAT 207 Statistics for Decision Making I- room 1107
- 9:00-10:15am: SCM 410 Supply Chain Transportation & Distribution – room 3016
- Mishelle Garner- NYK Line, Inc.
- 3:00-4:15pm: BUSSTAT 207 Statistics for Decision Making I- room 1107
- 3:00-4:15pm: ITM 305 IT and Networking Essentials- room 3016
- 4:30-7:15pm: ITM 305L Info Tech and Networking Essentials- room 3016
Wednesday, September 25
- 12:00-1:15pm: ECON 333 Natural Resource Economics- room 1210
- 1:30-2:45pm: ECON 333 Natural Resource Economics- room 1210
Thursday, September 26
- 7:30-8:45am: MGMT 301 Leadership Skills- room 1209
- 9:00-10:15am: ACCT 350 Accounting and Info Systems- room 2010
- 9:00-10:40am: MBA 515 Design Thinking- room 2302
- 10:30-11:45am: ACCT 314 Cost Accounting- room 1208