WHAT is the ITC?
Our International Trade & Business Development Certificate is an academic program for executives, government officials & private partners who are focused on goods, services, and business development. We are implementing an integrated, complementary, multi-dimensional strategy aimed to insure, at every level, our graduates are gaining the international exposure necessary to be successful in future business endeavors.
A Few Benefits from Participating, Include:
- Use of the nationally recognized CGBP credential will identify you as proficient in global commerce
- Meet a professional development goal
- Create greater value added to your firm
- Diversify your skills in global commerce and develop international strategy
- Expand your professional network within our business community
The International Trade Certificate Program at Boise State is aimed towards developing sustainable resources and opportunities for individuals and firms committed to engaging in international trade. The program will serve to further assist with Idaho’s economic development and international competitiveness by providing a comprehensive international trade curriculum. Students will demonstrate competency in international trade and obtain national certification by completing training and passing the Certified Global Business Professional exam.
The ITCP is composed of six modules offered through a 6-week course. These modules include:
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Global Supply Chain
- Trade Finance
Come and be a part of our new and growing program!!