The Idaho Council on Economic Education and Wells Fargo proudly present a monthly teacher training series for the 2009- 2010 school year.
This teacher training workshop conbines the best of three great financial literacy programs: 1)The Classroom Mini-Economy, 2) Hands on Banking, and 3) The Stock Market Game; into an exciting 8 hour training experience for you You will gain immediate access to fun classroom activities, lessons, and ideas for teaching your students about managing money, saving, investing, and learning to live and work in today’s complex world.
Teacher Workshop DatesSpecific dates TBA. These dates are tentative and subject to change by the ICEE.
- Coeur d’ Alene, November 7, 2009, U of I center
- Boise, November 21, 2009, BSU Campus
- Pocatello, December 5, 2009, ISU Campus
- Twin Falls, January 30, 2010, CSI Campus
- Nampa, February 27, 2010, NNU Campus
- Moscow, February 27, 2010, U of I Campus
- Rexburg, April 24, 2010, BYU-ID Campus
- McCall, May 15, 2010, U of I center
Register for Workshops Here