- Your Experience Matters. Applicants are reviewed based on their experience. Admittance to the program is based upon your work history and ability to succeed.
- No Application Deadlines. Applicants are admitted on an on-going basis until the maximum cohort size has been reached. A new cohort will begin each year. Interested persons are encouraged to submit their materials as soon as possible to ensure a spot in the program.
- No GMAT/GRE.
- 5+ years of professional or managerial experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent international degree
- A sponsoring organization where project work will be performed
- International students must complete the TOEFL exam with a score of 587/240/95 or IELTS score of 6.5 or better. You must also provide a statement of adequate funding and certified English translations of transcripts. You may be asked to take an English proficiency exam at Boise State University. For more details follow the International Admissions link below and review the information for “Graduate Students” in the middle of the page. Note that the GRE/GMAT Scores are not required for this program, but all other materials are required.
- Application for admission Begin the process by submitting an online application. Applicants should consider some general information, then follow the link to complete an application for admission.
- Official Transcripts Official transcripts (all attended institutions must be submitted) should be sent directly to: Graduate Admission and Degree Services Business Bldg, Room 304, Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1110
- Resume Please send a resume describing your current position and past significant positions, training and education. A resume is not required to complete the online application but will be required prior to the evaluative interview. The resume may be emailed to EMBOE@boisestate.edu or mailed to: EMBOE Program Director, COBE Mailstop 1600, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-1600
- Sponsor’s Letter Each applicant must submit a letter of sponsorship from their current employer. This letter should: 1) recommend you for the program; 2) indicate the employer’s understanding and support of your time commitment; and 3) indicate the employer’s willingness to allow you to conduct project work as part of the program. This letter should be sent to the EMBOE Program Director address above.
- If you are self employed, or between jobs, sponsorship by another organization may be acceptable. Please contact the program’s director to discuss your situation prior to submitting an application.
- Evaluative Interview. After receiving your complete set of written application materials, the EMBOE director will contact you to schedule a personal interview. The evaluative interview provides an opportunity for the Admissions Committee to further evaluate an applicant’s interpersonal skills, career focus and motivation. Following the interview, the graduate faculty admissions committee will review your complete package and determine the status of your application.
Follow these links to apply to the Boise State University Executive Master of Business Operational Excellence program. We appreciate your interest in the program and we invite you to contact us at EMBOE@boisestate.edu or call (208) 426-3168 if we may assist you in any way.
- International Applicants — Visa approval is currently in-process– International students should not apply until further notice. We expect to be able to begin accepting applications by March 2013. This will allow adequate time to process all paperwork before classes begin, but if you are interested in reserving a place in our opening session please contact the EMBOE Program Director as soon as possible.
- US Applicants
If you have any questions prior to or during the application process please contact:
Brian O’Morrow, EMBOE Program Director
Graduate Studies/Executive Education
College of Business and Economics, Room 2205
2360 W. University Drive