- Your Experience Matters. Applicants are reviewed based on their experience. Admittance to the program is based upon your work history and ability to succeed.
- No Application Deadlines. Applicants will be admitted on an on-going basis until the maximum cohort size has been reached. Our target cohort size is 30 and our maximum cohort size will be 35.
- No GMAT/GRE.
- 5+ years of professional or managerial experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent international degree
- A sponsoring organization where project work will be performed
- International students must complete the internet-based TOEFL exam with a score of 95 or IELTS score of 6.5 or better. You must also provide a statement of adequate funding and certified English translations of transcripts. You may be asked to take an English proficiency exam at Boise State University. For more details follow the International Admissions link below and review the information for “Graduate Students” in the middle of the page. Note that the GRE/GMAT Scores are not required for this program, but all other materials are required.
- Application for Admission will not be active until course dates are set for our first cohort. We are currently accepting contact information from interested candidates so that we can keep you informed of our schedule. Please contact us at EMBOE@boisestate.edu or call (208) 426-3168 if you would like to be added to the list.
- Official Transcripts Official transcripts from all attended institutions must be submitted.
- Resume You will be asked to upload your resume describing your current position and past significant positions, training and education as part of the application process.
- Sponsor’s Letter Each applicant must submit a letter of sponsorship from their current employer. This letter should: 1) recommend you for the program; 2) indicate the employer’s understanding and support of the program schedule and your time commitment; and 3) indicate the employer’s willingness to allow you to conduct project work as part of the program.
- If you are self employed, or between jobs, sponsorship by another organization may be acceptable. Please contact the program’s director to discuss your situation prior to submitting an application.
- Evaluative Interview. After receiving your complete set of written application materials, the EMBOE director will contact you to schedule a personal interview. The evaluative interview provides an opportunity for the Admissions Committee to further evaluate an applicant’s interpersonal skills, career focus and motivation. Following the interview, the graduate admissions committee will review your complete package and determine the status of your application.
- International Applicants This program qualifies for a US student visa but because of its unusual schedule and program requirements, special conditions apply. Please review the information provided in the link below for general information about obtaining a student visa and then contact the EMBOE Program Director for further information.
If you have any questions please contact:
Brian O’Morrow, Director
Executive Master of Business Operational Excellence