This innovative Executive Master’s degree program, developed and taught jointly by Boise State University and Kaizen Institute, builds skills in leadership, change management and process improvement for those in manufacturing, healthcare, services, and the public sector. You will gain expertise in process improvement with an emphasis on Lean, Six Sigma and other skills necessary to achieve Operational Excellence in any organization.
- Master’s degree in business from Boise State University
- Six Sigma Black Belt included in tuition
- 4 one-week class sessions in Boise; 1-week session in Tokyo, Japan
- Earn your degree and black belt in 12 months
- Project-based in your place of work
- Hassle-Free Executive Learning Experience
Follow the links at left to learn more about the program and then call or email the EMBOE Program Director to discuss whether this program is right for you and your business.
Candidates’ applications will be considered in the order in which they are submitted.
Executive Master of Business Operational Exellence
College of Business and Economics, Room 2205
2360 W. University Drive, Boise ID