This innovative Executive Master’s degree program, developed and taught jointly by Boise State University and Kaizen Institute, builds skills in leadership, change management and process improvement for those in manufacturing, healthcare, services, and the public sector. You will gain expertise in process improvement with an emphasis on Lean, Six Sigma and other skills necessary to achieve Operational Excellence in any organization.
- Master’s degree in business from Boise State University
- Six Sigma Black Belt included in tuition
- 4 one-week class sessions in Boise; 1-week session in Tokyo, Japan
- Earn your degree and black belt in 12 months
- Project-based in your place of work
- Hassle-Free Executive Learning Experience
Follow the links at left to learn more about the program and then call or email the EMBOE Program Director to discuss whether this program is right for you and your business.
This program is currently in development and the first classes have not been scheduled. If you are interested in keeping up to date on our progress, please provide your name and contact information on this form, to be added to our contact list. We will post information here and inform everyone on the list as soon as we have a schedule for the start of this program.
Executive Master of Business Operational Excellence
College of Business and Economics, Room 2205
2360 W. University Drive, Boise ID