Courses are designed with you in mind around the critical issues facing managers and are offered on a schedule designed to minimize work and personal life disruption.
- Specially designed computer-based primers ensure all participants have the foundation needed in fundamental business areas no matter what functional background they bring.
- A truly integrated curriculum incorporates all disciplines rather than teaching them in silos.
- A commitment to outstanding customer service helps you succeed. We register you for classes, obtain your parking permits, purchase your textbooks and handle other administrative details.
- The program format minimizes time away from work – usually 3 to 4 class days per month. Keep your full-time job.
- Team projects by local world-class companies provide opportunities to apply what you learn as you go. Study groups provide support and diverse experience.
- A consortium-based partnership exposes participants to major companies’ best practices.