The Center, housed in the College of Business and Economics, is your access point for the College’s resources. Our hope is that civic leaders, business professionals, and nonprofit organizations will prosper from a relationship with the College. Whether you are a start up or an established organization, this center provides the opportunity for you to directly benefit from faculty expertise, student projects, our business incubator, and our business consultants.
The following outreach programs and research centers are under the umbrella of the COBE Business Research and Economic Development Center: see links on the left nav bar
- The Center for Entrepreneurship
- The Centre for Creativity and Innovation
- The Idaho Council on Economic Education
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Technology & Entrepreneurship Center (TECenter)
- The Economic Forecasting Project
All of these organizations report to the center’s director, COBE Dean, Patrick Shannon.