The COBE Business Research and Economic Development (BRED) Center offers variety of tools for commerce and economic analysis. These tools aim to explain and predict the trend of Idaho’s economic growth in comparison to other states. Business owners who are looking to expand into or out of Idaho may find the data provided in our economic analysis critical to their decision making process.
- Competitive Benchmarking in Economic Growth and Development is a report depicting Idaho’s economic environment compared to other states.
- The Idaho Cost of Living Calculator calculates the cost of consumer goods and expenses relative to cities nationwide.
- The Dashboard tracks economic indicators from each sector of the economy and is updated monthly.
- The Idaho Housing PowerPoint and BSU’s Idaho Leading Index PowerPoint provide additional economic information in a convenient and concise format.
- Those interested in contracting with the BRED Center for further research and analysis please visit the Sponsored Projects page.
- For individuals who want to conduct additional research, please visit the Data and Reference page and explore the many online resources that provide the data for our economic analysis.